MTL Partners with Safefood to Create Educational Videos for Effective Cleaning and Personnel Hygiene
MTL has partnered with Safefood in recent videos, to promote effective cleaning of Plant Equipment as well as Personnel Hygiene for food businesses. The two videos were produced by Safefood and filmed in MTL.
Sarah Norberg (Food Science Technical Executive) describes the procedures that should be in place to minimise food safety risks by effective cleaning and strong personnel hygiene rules.
Who are Safefood?
Safefood is an all-island implementation body set up under the British-Irish Agreement with a general remit to promote awareness and knowledge of food safety and nutrition issues on the island of Ireland.
What are Safefoods Aims?
• Promotion of food safety
• Research into food safety
• Communication of nutritional advice
• Promotion of scientific co-operation and laboratory linkages
• Provide independent scientific advice
• Deliver consumer focused review